Mini Waffle Pops with White Chocolate, Coconut, and Candied Ginger
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 73
Original recipe yields 60 servings (60 waffle pops)
- Preheat and grease a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; stir into flour mixture just until batter is moistened.
- Pour 2 teaspoons batter into the preheated waffle iron for each waffle, leaving spaces between each. Insert a lollipop stick about 3/4 of the way into each pool of batter; close the lid. Cook until golden and crispy, about 1 minute. Transfer each waffle pop to a cooling rack and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes. Transfer melted white chocolate to a pastry bag fitted with a small writing tip or a resealable plastic bag with the corner snipped. Drizzle white chocolate over each waffle pop.
- Sprinkle coconut and candied ginger over the melted chocolate on each waffle pop, lightly pressing toppings to help stick to chocolate as it cools and firms.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- All waffle irons are built differently and will affect the batch size. My circular waffle iron was able to close over waffle pops baked in the 2 front sections only, so my batch size was 2 at a time. Your batch size may vary.
Per Serving: 73 calories; 4.1 7.9 1.3 15 61 Full nutrition