Mini Waffle Pops with Chocolate, Coconut, and Macadamia Nuts
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 76
Original recipe yields 60 servings (60 waffle pops)
- Preheat and grease a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; stir into flour mixture just until batter is moistened.
- Pour 2 teaspoons batter into the preheated waffle iron for each waffle, leaving spaces between each. Insert a lollipop stick about 3/4 of the way into each pool of batter; close the lid. Cook until golden and crispy, about 1 minute. Transfer each waffle pop to a cooling rack and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Melt dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Transfer melted dark chocolate to a pastry bag fitted with a small writing tip or a resealable plastic bag with the corner snipped; drizzle over 1 side of each waffle pop.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes. Transfer melted white chocolate to a pastry bag fitted with a small writing tip or a resealable plastic bag with the corner snipped; drizzle over the dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle coconut and macadamia nuts over the melted chocolate, pressing lightly to help toppings stick while chocolate cools and firms.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- All waffle irons are built differently and will affect the batch size. My circular waffle iron was able to close over waffle pops baked in the 2 front sections only, so my batch size was 2 at a time. Your batch size may vary.
Per Serving: 76 calories; 4.7 7.7 1.4 14 59 Full nutrition