Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 560
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix butter, eggs, vegetable oil, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract together in a bowl; stir in cake mix until mixture looks like cookie dough. Add 1 cup white chocolate chips and 1 cup macadamia nuts. Press dough evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
- Beat vanilla frosting in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Stir in melted white chocolate and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Fold whipped topping into frosting. Spread frosting onto cookie cake.
- Garnish frosting layer with 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup macadamia nuts. Store in the refrigerator.
You might also like
Per Serving: 560 calories; 34.5 60.7 4.1 42 333 Full nutrition