Hearty Beef and Beans
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 671 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine ground beef and green bell pepper in a large skillet; cook and stir until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain excess grease. Add red kidney beans, pizza sauce, mushrooms, onion soup mix, and garlic powder; cook and stir until hot and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Pour beef mixture into a 9x12-inch baking dish.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 pieces. Place 1 cube Cheddar cheese in the center of each piece; fold up dough to cover cheese completely. Arrange dough pieces over beef mixture in the baking dish.
- Brush each piece of dough with butter; sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute American cheese for the Cheddar cheese if preferred.
- Substitute spaghetti sauce for the pizza sauce if desired.
Per Serving: 671 calories; 34.4 g fat; 56.5 g carbohydrates; 33.7 g protein; 89 mg cholesterol; 1606 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1