Ingredients53 m servings 397 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix chili and tomato sauce together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook corn tortillas, one at a time, in the hot oil until slightly softened, about 30 seconds per side. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Place 1 hot dog and 2 to 3 tablespoons of the chili mixture on each tortilla; wrap up. Arrange seam-side down in a baking dish. Spoon remaining chili mixture on top. Cover with Cheddar cheese, onion, and olives.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use Colby or American cheese in place of the Cheddar if preferred.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 25.9 g fat; 29.2 g carbohydrates; 15 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 1410 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My family and I really enjoyed this dish. It is quick, easy and tasty. It's a nice way to fix hot dogs that are not just a dog in a bun. Thanks for posting the recipe.
This is my family's recipe, and when I posted it to this website, I did not specify how large the can of tomato sauce should be. It SHOULD BE an 8 oz. can NOT the 15 oz. can. Also, my wife prefe...