Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 153 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place zucchini slices on a large plate; sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt on top. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Drain off excess moisture and pat zucchini dry.
- Beat remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and eggs together in a small bowl.
- Coat zucchini slices with flour and dip into beaten eggs.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook zucchini until bottom is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and flip; press down lightly and cook until second side is golden brown, about 5 minutes more. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels. Let cool for 1 minute.
- Whisk green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, and red pepper powder together in a bowl to make dipping sauce. Serve zucchini with dipping sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 6.1 g fat; 15.7 g carbohydrates; 9.4 g protein; 186 mg cholesterol; 1987 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1