Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 153
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place zucchini slices on a large plate; sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt on top. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Drain off excess moisture and pat zucchini dry.
- Beat remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and eggs together in a small bowl.
- Coat zucchini slices with flour and dip into beaten eggs.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook zucchini until bottom is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and flip; press down lightly and cook until second side is golden brown, about 5 minutes more. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels. Let cool for 1 minute.
- Whisk green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, and red pepper powder together in a bowl to make dipping sauce. Serve zucchini with dipping sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 6.1 15.7 9.4 186 1987 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Following the recipe to a tee, the result was horribly salty. I'm sure it could have been delightful if I could have tasted zucchini or anything but salt.