Gefüllte Pfannkuchen mit Spargel (White Asparagus-Stuffed Pancakes)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Savory pancakes filled with white asparagus and topped with hard-boiled eggs and parsley."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 7 m servings 590
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Peel white asparagus with a vegetable peeler from top to bottom, starting below the tips. Cut off any woody ends with a knife.
- Place asparagus spears in a large, wide saucepan and pour in enough lightly salted water to just cover. Bring water to a boil; add sugar and salt. Reduce heat; simmer until spears are tender and easily pierced with a knife, 15 to 25 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk eggs and flour together in a large bowl. Add milk and 1 pinch salt; whisk into a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Ladle 1/4 of the batter into the skillet. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter, using 1 tablespoon butter to cook each pancake.
- Divide asparagus evenly among the pancakes. Wrap pancakes around the asparagus and place on serving plates.
- Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Add hard-boiled eggs; cook and stir until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in parsley. Divide egg mixture evenly over pancakes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 590 calories; 34.5 46 29.4 553 376 Full nutrition