Spargel-Antipasti mit Lachs (White Asparagus and Smoked Salmon)
made it | 0 reviews |
"A special starter for a dinner for two: cooked white asparagus with smoked salmon, topped with fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 392 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Peel asparagus spears from top to bottom with a vegetable peeler, starting below the tips. Cut off woody ends with a knife.
- Place asparagus spears in a large, wide saucepan and pour in enough lightly salted water to just cover. Bring water to a boil; add butter, sugar, and salt. Reduce heat; simmer until spears are tender and easily pierced with a knife, 15 to 25 minutes. Drain.
- Divide smoked salmon between 2 serving plates. Place asparagus spears on top.
- Warm oil and parsley in a small saucepan over low heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle oil over asparagus. Grate Parmesan cheese on top using a cheese grater or shave into strips using a vegetable peeler. Season with pepper.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute another fresh herb, such as wild garlic, for the parsley if desired.
Per Serving: 392 calories; 33.1 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 19.1 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 783 mg sodium. Full nutrition