Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 289
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 rolls)
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface; firmly pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a 1/4-inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine mushroom-garlic mixture, cream cheese, spinach, green onions, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture into the middle of each chicken breast. Roll chicken breasts around mixture and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat remaining 3 tablespoons in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Arrange chicken rolls in the skillet in a single layer; cook until golden, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer skillet to the preheated oven; bake until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 23.7 3.2 16.6 75 185 Full nutrition