Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 262 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 chicken rolls)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breast halves between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Mix ricotta cheese, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- Place 1 slice prosciutto on top of each chicken breast; spread ricotta cheese evenly on top. Roll up chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange chicken rolls in the prepared baking pan; cover with 1 cup marinara sauce. Cover baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbly, about 15 minutes. Uncover and baste chicken rolls. Continue baking, uncovered, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes more.
- Slice each chicken roll into 4 or 5 slices. Spoon remaining 3/4 cup marinara sauce on top.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 9.7 g fat; 12.4 g carbohydrates; 29.7 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 558 mg sodium. Full nutrition