Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with avocado oil.
- Pound chicken thighs using a meat mallet until they are uniform and fairly thin. Place a slice of Cheddar-Monterery Jack cheese and 2 asparagus spears in the center of each thigh. Roll thigh around the cheese and asparagus; wrap each with 1 bacon slice.
- Arrange chicken rolls on the prepared baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crisp, asparagus is slightly wilted, and chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Coconut oil spray can be used in place of the avocado oil, if desired.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 20.6 2.4 29.2 106 441 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It was hard to pound the chicken a uniform size and shape. A lot of the cheese oozed out. Still okay and tastes fine. Nothing spectacular.