Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 406
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Wrap each potato wedge with 1 slice bacon. Secure each end of the bacon slice with a toothpick.
- Place potato wedges in a large saucepan. Pour in canola oil to to cover halfway. Cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until potato wedges are tender, about 20 minutes. Increase heat to high; cook until bacon is crisp, 3 to 5 minutes more. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Mix butter, honey, green onion, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Remove toothpicks from potato wedges and transfer to a platter. Drizzle melted butter mixture on top.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 24.6 37 10.6 35 619 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1