Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 473
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in frozen ravioli and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the ravioli float to the top and the filling is hot, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish with some spaghetti sauce. Layer some pepperoni, olives, and mozzarella cheese over sauce. Add a layer of ravioli. Repeat layers of sauce, pepperoni, olives, mozzarella cheese, and ravioli until the baking dish is full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbly and mozzarella cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use cheese-stuffed or meat-stuffed ravioli, as desired.
- Add any other pizza toppings you like, such as mushrooms, banana peppers, green peppers, onions, etc.
Per Serving: 473 calories; 25.8 32.7 26.7 83 1240 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It's going into my meal rotation I used marinara sauce innstead of spaghetti sauce.