Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 818
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat and grease a standard round waffle iron.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir warm milk, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; mix into flour mixture just until batter is smooth.
- Scoop 1/2 cup batter into the preheated waffle iron; cook according to manufacturer's instructions, 2 to 4 minutes. Immediately remove waffle; drape and form around a rolling pin to create a taco shape. Cool to room temperature.
- Mix white chocolate and coconut oil together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until melted and smooth, about 1 minute. Whisk well.
- Dip the open side of each waffle into the white chocolate mixture using the handle of a spatula to hold the waffle.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles over white chocolate dipped area of waffle. Fill the waffles with strawberry ice cream and raspberry sorbet.
You might also like
Per Serving: 818 calories; 43.6 97.8 11.2 105 731 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3