Ingredients50 m servings 280 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix turkey, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, and salt together in a large bowl. Form meat mixture with wet hands into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter without handling or packing too hard.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 20 minutes . An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also pan fry the meatballs on medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil for about 15 minutes. Keep turning the meatballs to brown them on all sides and make sure to test for doneness.
- If using with spaghetti sauce, drop raw meatballs into your favorite sauce and gently simmer for about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 13.2 g fat; 10.4 g carbohydrates; 29.6 g protein; 133 mg cholesterol; 573 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This was a good basis for a recipe. However, I did make some changes. I added pepper, about the same amount as salt, 3 finely minced cloves of garlic, a tablespoon of dry oregano and basil, and...
I baked these after forming them using my medium-sized cookie scoop. Instead of adding just parsley (I used 2 tablespoons of dried rather than fresh), I also added about 1 1/2 teaspoons of my P...
I had a half pound of leftover turkey from another recipe I made. I wanted to find something quick and easy so as not to waste it. My husband thought these meatballs were great. I asked him if I...
I always try to make the recipe exactly as it is written before I review it, but I only had plain bread crumbs on hand. This being said, I added 1 1/2 Tbsp. of Italian seasoning to compensate...
Delicious! I will make these again and again they’re easy to make and come out tender, moist and delicious.
Theses were really easy to make. I used dried parsley and added basil, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder to the mix.
Add 1/4 cup raisins and 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts to these meatballs and you won’t regret it. Sounds weird, I know, but my family begs for these once a week at least.
Terrific recipe! I made it on a Sunday for meals throughout the week. Yum!