Butternut Squash Ravioli Filling with Garam Masala and Thyme
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 279
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place butternut squash halves on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over squash. Season with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning once, until squash feels soft when pierced with a fork, about 1 hour. Cool until easily handled.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Scoop flesh of the squash into a food processor; add onion-garlic mixture, yogurt, garam masala, and nutmeg. Blend until smooth, adding milk to loosen slightly. Pulse in Romano cheese.
- Refrigerate squash filling until set, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- I made my ravioli dough from scratch. If you have store-bought pasta dough or want to use wonton wrappers, it's your choice.
- Use 1 teaspoon filling per 3-inch ravioli. This will make quite a bit of filling, so freeze leftovers. I will attempt a soup with it later!
Per Serving: 279 calories; 15.4 33.9 6.2 24 193 Full nutrition