Pumpkin Ravioli with Creamy Crab Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"In grocery stores across the country, frozen and fresh pumpkin raviolis are popping up and selling like hot cakes. The only question is: What kind of sauce do you put on them? I've got a creamy and light crab sauce with a touch of Parmesan and thyme that will blow your mind! Sprinkle with extra cheese, garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme, and enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients24 m servings 3566
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in ravioli and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until ravioli float to the top and filling is hot, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add crabmeat and thyme; cook and stir until thyme is fragrant, about 2 minutes. Pour in cream. Increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring, until cream begins to steam, 4 to 5 minutes. Reduce heat and add Parmesan cheese; stir until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Ladle cream sauce into the bottom of a serving dish; top with ravioli.
- Cook's Notes:
- If using fresh ravioli, cook according to package instructions.
- Depending on your taste, you may want to double the amount of crab or cheese for a thicker sauce.
Per Serving: 3566 calories; 57.2 578.2 175.8 543 2086 Full nutrition