Pumpkin Ricotta Ravioli
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"A light vegetarian pasta recipe. This is a quick and easy ravioli recipe that is easy on the waistline. Finish with a drizzle of very good extra-virgin olive oil and a sprinkle of Pecorino cheese. Since there are only two of us in my house, I usually freeze half my ravioli for another quick meal when I'm pinched for time."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients49 m servings 546
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine pumpkin pie filling, ricotta cheese, cannellini beans, and garlic in a food processor or blender; process until completely smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill a small bowl with water. Place a damp paper towel over the wonton wrappers. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the pumpkin filling into the center of each wonton wrapper. Dip a finger in the bowl of water and run around the edges. Fold wrappers in half, sealing the filling inside. Arrange filled ravioli on the baking sheet.
- Chill ravioli until filling is set, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drop 5 to 8 ravioli in the water; cook until they float to the top, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a baking sheet with a large slotted spoon and keep warm in the preheated oven. Repeat with remaining ravioli.
- Pour balsamic vinegar into a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat and simmer, whisking constantly, until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Whisk in vegetable broth until sauce reaches desired consistency. Drizzle sauce over ravioli.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute chicken broth for the vegetable broth if desired.
- For a sauce that's not waistline-friendly, try this browned butter sauce: Melt 3/4 butter in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat and cook until browned and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
Per Serving: 546 calories; 4.4 109.6 17.2 19 1125 Full nutrition