Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 360
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Stir brown sugar, pecans, butter, flour, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg together in a bowl to make crunch mixture.
- Mix yellow cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, and water together in a separate bowl until batter is smooth. Pour half of the batter into the prepared baking dish; top with crunch mixture. Pour remaining batter over crunch.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar and milk together in a small bowl, adding more milk if needed to reach a pourable consistency; drizzle over the cake.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Walnuts can be used in place of the pecans.
Per Serving: 360 calories; 14.4 55.7 4.4 58 338 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1