Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients19 m servings 373 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 pizzas)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic, rosemary, basil, red pepper flakes, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Lay tortillas onto a baking sheet; top with tomato sauce mixture. Arrange 2 salami slices into each pizza.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, 9 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Salsa can be used in place of the tomato sauce, if desired.
Per Serving: 373 calories; 21.2 g fat; 24.1 g carbohydrates; 21.2 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 1560 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I liked the use of 3 cheeses on these pizzas. We've made tortilla pizzas before, and I find it best to put the tortillas in the oven for about 4 minutes first, and then put the sauce and topping...