Individual Mushroom Tortilla Pizza
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 453
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 pizza)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat garlic oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until dark and tender, about 5 minutes.
- Place tortilla on a pizza pan or baking stone. Spoon mushrooms, with accumulated juices, on top. Scatter mozzarella cheese and cherry tomatoes over mushrooms. Sprinkle oregano and garlic on top. Drizzle olive oil on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of the tortilla start to brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If oil does not completely coat mushrooms in step 2, add up to 1/4 cup water.
Per Serving: 453 calories; 27.5 39 14.6 29 585 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1