Easy Barilla® Gluten Free Puttanesca Pasta
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 422
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile saute garlic, chili flakes and anchovies in olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until garlic is slightly yellow in color.
- Add the tomatoes, olives and capers, bring to a simmer.
- Season the sauce with salt.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with the sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in parsley and Romano cheese (optional) before serving.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 19.2 53.1 8.9 11 792 Full nutrition