Barilla® Gluten Free Penne with Sauteed Veggies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 344 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute shallot in olive oil over medium heat until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Next, turn the heat to high and add asparagus and tomatoes.
- Saute for 2 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain & toss with veggies.
- Stir in cheese and basil before serving.
Per Serving: 344 calories; 12.2 g fat; 51.5 g carbohydrates; 8.9 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 135 mg sodium. Full nutrition