Barilla® Gluten Free Elbows Pasta Salad with Yellow Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Oregano & Baby Mozzarella
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 489 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- Cook pasta 1 minute less than package directions.
- Drain and toss pasta with 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Place pasta on a sheet tray to cool down.
- Combine mustard with lemon juice and zest in a separate large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle in the remaining olive oil slowly to make a creamy dressing, season with salt and black pepper.
- Add pasta, tomatoes and mozzarella, stir to combine.
- Fold in the chopped oregano before serving.
Per Serving: 489 calories; 11.6 g fat; 85.2 g carbohydrates; 10.8 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 75 mg sodium. Full nutrition