Mom's Homestyle Barilla® Gluten Free Macaroni Salad
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 751 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt & pepper and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Grill the chicken about 4 minutes per side or until fully cooked - set aside to cool. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, red wine vinegar, sugar and celery seed - stir to combine. Then, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Once the pasta has slightly cooled, toss with the sauce and vegetables.
- Top with grilled chicken & serve immediately - do not chill.
Per Serving: 751 calories; 30.8 g fat; 90.1 g carbohydrates; 28.5 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 200 mg sodium. Full nutrition