Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 440
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, render bacon until crispy. Remove the bacon from the skillet and dry on a paper towel.
- In the same skillet, saute garlic and rosemary with half the olive oil for one minute. Add tomatoes and blister.
- Add lentils and bring to simmer, then season to salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to directions, drain and toss with lentil sauce.
- Stir in remaining olive oil, parsley and top with crumbled bacon and cheese before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 440 calories; 17.2 60.4 12.2 10 157 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1