Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 502 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees F (215 C). Reconstitute cranberries in 1/2 cup hot water.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add salt.
- Toss green onions with 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, season with salt and black pepper. Place green onions on a sheet tray and roast in the oven until lightly charred, about 10 minutes.
- Remove green onions from the oven and let them cool down.
- Combine green onions, cashews and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese in a blender, pulse for 5 seconds. Drizzle in the remaining olive oil and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Add ice cubes and puree to make pesto.
- Remove pesto from the blender and place it in a large bowl.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking liquid.
- Add pasta cooking liquid, pasta and drained cranberries to the pesto, stir to combine before serving.
Per Serving: 502 calories; 10.9 g fat; 92.7 g carbohydrates; 9.4 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 120 mg sodium. Full nutrition