Barilla® Gluten Free Rotini with Basil Pesto, Arugula, Roasted Tomatoes and Crispy Prosciutto
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 937
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F (215 C) and bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Toss the tomatoes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a sheet tray and roast in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute the garlic in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until slightly yellow in color.
- Add the roasted tomatoes, set aside.
- In a blender, combine the cheese and basil and season with salt and pepper. Blend well and add remaining oil while blending, set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with the garlic and tomato sauce.
- Drizzle with basil pesto and toss with arugula. Top with crispy prosciutto.
You might also like
Per Serving: 937 calories; 39.4 126.7 18.9 24 535 Full nutrition