Barilla® Gluten Free Spaghetti with Blistered Grape Tomatoes, Spinach & Parsley Pesto
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 544
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- Combine spinach, parsley, garlic, cheese (optional) and 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a food processor.
- Process until smooth to make pesto.
- Saute tomatoes with remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until blistered, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss it with pesto and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 544 calories; 19.7 82.7 9.8 6 137 Full nutrition