Barilla® Gluten Free Spaghetti with Caramelized Red Onions and Whole Cherry Tomatoes, Pine Nuts and Pecorino Cheese
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 746
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees F (215 C) and bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Toss the cherry tomatoes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a sheet tray and roast in the oven until blistered and browned.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet caramelize the onions in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- To the skillet add the roasted tomatoes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, reserve 1 cup cooking liquid.
- Drain and toss with sauce and cooking liquid, stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add toss in the parsley, cheese and pine nuts.
Per Serving: 746 calories; 21 127.7 13.2 0 53 Full nutrition