Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 40 m servings 473
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine baby back ribs, onion, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Turn to ensure ribs are well coated.
- Marinate in the refrigerator, turning occasionally, 4 to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; grease with cooking spray.
- Arrange ribs on the prepared baking sheet, leaving space between them.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Continue baking until ribs are tender, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 2 tablespoons dried oregano for the fresh if desired.
Per Serving: 473 calories; 38.5 6.4 24.5 117 422 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1