Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 1679
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place whole fava beans in a mixing bowl. Drizzle generously with at least a tablespoon olive oil and the juice of 1 lemon. Sprinkle with half of the kosher salt; add bruised garlic cloves. Toss to coat pods evenly, and occasionally as the grill heats up.
- Grill beans over high heat, about 5 minutes total per side, turning and moving them until they are charred on the outside and the beans inside are soft. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Drizzle with the remaining olive oil; sprinkle with the remaining salt. Add red pepper flakes and mint leaves. Toss to coat. To eat, split open the pod and eat the beans inside, or serve them on half the shell.
You might also like
- Chef's Notes:
- Makes 2 large or 4 small portions.
- WARNING: Some people have an allergy to fava beans. Make sure you don't.
Per Serving: 1679 calories; 20.7 267.1 119.1 0 2941 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1