Ingredients11 m servings 697 cals
- Place a paper towel on a microwave-safe plate and top with tortillas; heat in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place chicken in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave until heated through, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Layer chicken, cilantro, onion, and guacamole, in that order, onto each tortilla. Squeeze lime juice over each taco.
- Cook's Notes:
- Serves 2 as a meal and 3 as an appetizer.
- Substitute cooked pork or steak for the chicken, if desired.
Per Serving: 697 calories; 29.9 g fat; 44.2 g carbohydrates; 64.1 g protein; 158 mg cholesterol; 177 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Excellent idea of what to do with leftovers. Thank you for the recipe.
Nice use of leftovers--I used cilantro lime chicken from this site. I liked this taco with its toppings as a change from the traditional lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, etc. that I usually use.
I like carnitas in my street tacos but the chicken worked well. Will make again when I have left over chicken.