Organic Granola, Nut, Honey, and Chocolate Cake Bars
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 426
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper and grease.
- Place 3/4 cup oats in a blender; blend to make oat flour. Combine oat flour, remaining oats, nuts, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix honey, peanut butter, butter, water, and olive oil together in a separate bowl; stir into oat mixture until well coated. Press firmly across the baking sheet and into the corners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature before cutting into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- Great for kids! They get everything they need and it is healthy for them. If you cannot use sugar, use more honey and peanut butter. You can use nuts, or none, add dried chopped fruits etc. Excellent as "car food".
- For thinner bars, bake in two 9x13-inch baking dishes.
Per Serving: 426 calories; 26.7 41.2 10.5 10 249 Full nutrition