Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 401
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 mini tarts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange pie shells on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix milk, eggs, chives, hot sauce, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Divide Italian cheese blend, bacon, and sun-dried tomatoes evenly among the pie shells. Cover evenly with beaten egg mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute a box of frozen spinach, thawed, and squeezed dry, for the bacon.
- You can substitute roasted red peppers for the sun-dried tomatoes if desired.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 23.4 32.8 14.3 95 596 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1