Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 378 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Mix sugar, soy sauce, and oyster sauce together in a resealable gallon-size bag. Add luncheon meat, seal bag, and turn to coat, gently squeezing to coat luncheon meat. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Bring water to a boil; add rice. Return water to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat; add luncheon meat and marinade. Cook, stirring frequently, until luncheon meat is browned and marinade is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Stir rice vinegar into rice until combined.
- Stir rice and seaweed together in a bowl; add luncheon meat and mix well.
- Cook's Notes:
- To make Spam® musubi fried rice, after browning Spam®, move meat to the edges of the skillet. Crack two eggs in the center of the skillet and stir with a spatula until scrambled and set. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Substitute white sugar with 2 tablespoons powdered stevia (such as Truvia®), if desired.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 17.1 g fat; 43.2 g carbohydrates; 11.8 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 887 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1