Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 309 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix buttermilk, oil, coffee, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Pour over sugar mixture in the large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until batter is smooth and thin, about 2 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also bake this cake in two 9-inch pans.
- Substitute milk for the buttermilk if preferred.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 11 g fat; 51.3 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 479 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2