Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 188
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine cake mix, white chocolate chips, toffee chips, eggs, vegetable oil, and brown sugar in a large bowl; mix until dough comes together. Form dough into 2-inch balls.
- Pour confectioners' sugar into a shallow bowl. Roll each ball of dough in the confectioners' sugar until coated. Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm, 8 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For a crispier cookie, increase baking time to 10 to 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 9.4 23.5 2.8 22 180 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Easy to make and delicious. I put caramel that I bought from Amish country. Delishhh!