Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 442
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the bottom and sides of a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pull crescent roll dough out of the can; slice dough into 1/2-inch pieces. Arrange over the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top. Drop teaspoonfuls of the Neufchatel cheese on top.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a small bowl. Pour into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the center is set, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Alternative baking method: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes, then microwave for no more than 3 minutes on high to finish setting the center. Too much microwaving will harden the dough.
Per Serving: 442 calories; 20.5 50.5 12.5 157 732 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1