Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients16 m servings 171
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 blintz)
- Combine strawberry preserves and water in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until warm, about 10 seconds. Stir in mango.
- Mix cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sugar together in a bowl until creamy and blended. Stir in pineapple and coconut.
- Tear crepe gently in half. Lay halves on a flat work surface with cut sides facing away from you. Spoon half of the cottage cheese mixture into the center of each half; fold in sides, top, and bottom like an envelope. Place seam-side down on a plate.
- Microwave preserves mixture to reheat, about 20 seconds. Stir and spoon over filled crepes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If using frozen mango, thaw before using.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 2.8 25.7 10.6 10 180 Full nutrition