Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 573 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cream cheese, chocolate-hazelnut spread, berry cream cheese, milk, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Pour melted butter into a shallow bowl.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a separate shallow bowl.
- Flatten bread slices out on a work surface. Spread cream cheese mixture over each slice. Roll up each slice. Dip rolls in melted butter; coat with cinnamon sugar. Arrange seam-side down in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 573 calories; 31.1 g fat; 67.6 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 619 mg sodium. Full nutrition