Mexican Breakfast Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 23 m servings 359 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
- Place bacon in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Cook and stir potatoes and onion in the skillet until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Add bacon and diced tomatoes; stir until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour potato mixture into the casserole dish.
- Whisk cream of chicken soup, milk, and eggs together in a bowl. Pour over potato mixture in the casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 40 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Use cream of mushroom soup in place of the cream of chicken if desired.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 16.5 g fat; 36.1 g carbohydrates; 17.4 g protein; 130 mg cholesterol; 911 mg sodium. Full nutrition