Ingredients55 m servings 209
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide sausage into 12 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball the size of an egg.
- Flatten each ball of sausage and wrap around a hard-boiled egg, covering it completely.
- Pour bread crumbs into a shallow bowl. Roll sausage-wrapped egg in bread crumbs until coated; transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning every 10 minutes, until golden brown and crispy, about 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 13.9 7.3 12.6 234 465 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
4.29.17 I baked these on a rack over a foil-lined baking sheet, so as they were cooking, the fat from the sausage drained, rather than having the egg sit in a little puddle of grease on the par...
I was only able to use 6 hard boiled eggs with 1 lb of sausage. I rolled out the sausage between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ~1/8" thickness. Then made up a mixture of 2 tbls prepared horsera...