Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 209
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide sausage into 12 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball the size of an egg.
- Flatten each ball of sausage and wrap around a hard-boiled egg, covering it completely.
- Pour bread crumbs into a shallow bowl. Roll sausage-wrapped egg in bread crumbs until coated; transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning every 10 minutes, until golden brown and crispy, about 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 13.9 7.3 12.6 234 465 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1