Ingredients45 m servings 199
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a heavy baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. Rub in butter with your fingers until mixture is chunky. Pour in enough water to form a thick dough.
- Spread a thin layer of oats and whole wheat flour on a flat work surface. Turn out dough and pat to an even thickness. Cut into circles using the rim of a drinking glass. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Size may range from a shot glass to any large size. I typically cut mine to a 3 1/2-inch-wide circumference.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 9.5 24.7 4.8 20 351 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I was pretty uncertain when I pulled them out of the oven, but I actually really like them. I did increase the sugar to a tablespoon, and added a tiny bit of molasses so the baking soda had som...
These were very crumbly and fell apart when cut or removed from the pan. I made another batch more like a bread by adding 3 eggs and baking it in a pie plate.