Ingredients59 m servings 211
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread red bell peppers and onion in the baking dish.
- Coat chicken strips with a few pinches of the fajita seasoning mix. Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir seasoned chicken until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place chicken in the baking dish with bell peppers and onion; top with remaining fajita seasoning mix and vegetable oil. Stir until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through baking, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon chicken mixture into each tortilla and top with sour cream, salsa, and cilantro.
Per Serving: 211 calories; 7.9 16.2 18.3 47 411 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I sliced the chicken in the morning and marinated it in a mixture of 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning I made with no salt and some lime juice. I did not precook the chicken. I lined a cookie sheet with par...
Not a big fan of baked chicken for fajitas but prefer grilled. It was pouring rain though and so baked it was. I gotta say that these turned out really good for being baked. I thought for sure t...
Good, I also put Tomatoes in the bake. Also the Frontera Brand as a PreMade Fajita Sauce. Other than that it’s pretty simple, Watch out for onions though! ??????????????
This is so simple and now a family favorite! Easily adjustable to the crock pot also!