Healthy Strawberry Banana Muffins
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 174
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Sift whole wheat flour, quinoa flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
- Combine bananas, strawberries, honey, oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until small chunks remain or mixture is completely smooth. Pour over whole wheat flour mixture; mix until batter is combined.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
You might also like
Per Serving: 174 calories; 7.2 26.4 3.1 16 250 Full nutrition