Banana Quinoa Pancakes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 m servings 332 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 4-inch pancakes)
- Grease a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Combine banana and egg in a bowl. Mix all-purpose flour, quinoa flour, whole milk, water, sugar, honey, coconut oil, kosher salt, and baking powder together in a separate bowl; add to banana mixture until batter is smooth. Add more water if batter is too thick.
- Drop batter by 1/3 to 1/2 cup onto the skillet and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Notes:
- To make quinoa flour, put washed and ready to eat (not cooked) quinoa into a blender with a grinder blade. Blend until you get flour consistency. Took about 1 minute in my Magic Bullet® and went from quinoa to a cornmeal consistency to cake like flour.
- If using table salt, only use 1/2 teaspoon.
Per Serving: 332 calories; 7 g fat; 60.3 g carbohydrates; 8.3 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 1174 mg sodium. Full nutrition