Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 226
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 regular muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 8 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix white sugar, quinoa flour, oat bran, almond milk, cocoa powder, walnuts, coconut oil, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, and kosher salt together in a bowl until batter is smooth. Let batter sit for 10 minutes to allow oat bran to absorb liquids.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool muffins in tin for 5 minutes before removing.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also grease the muffin cups with coconut oil instead of using paper liners.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 12.4 29.2 4.6 23 150 Full nutrition