Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 234
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Toss beef strips with 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules and 3/4 teaspoon sugar in a bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator, 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules, 1/4 teaspoon sugar, and ginger juice in a bowl.
- Mix 2 tablespoons water with cornstarch in a small bowl. Add to bowl with ginger juice mixture; stir.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over medium-high heat; cook and stir ginger until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add broccoli; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add remaining 1 tablespoon water, cover, and cook until broccoli is cooked but still crunchy, about 1 minute. Transfer to a dish.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the wok. Add beef; cook and stir to medium well doneness, about 4 minutes. Add ginger juice mixture and broccoli. Cook and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can squeeze the ginger juice from the ginger root or use prepared juice from a jar.
- You can use kale instead of Chinese broccoli.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 13.8 14.6 14.8 29 274 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1