Stir-Fried Pork with Sweet Bean Paste
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This pork dish is popular in northern China. The sweet bean paste gives the dish a deliciously rich flavor. Serve with rice or thin pancakes and finely chopped spring onions."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 510
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Stir 2 tablespoons water and cornstarch together in a bowl.
- Place pork in shallow bowl and add cornstarch mixture and 1 teaspoon salt; stir to coat and let sit for a few minutes.
- Mix 3 tablespoons water, sugar, soy sauce, MSG, and 1 teaspoon salt together in a bowl until sauce is smooth.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; saute pork until pork is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Push pork to a side; add sweet bean paste. Cook and stir bean paste until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour in the sauce and stir until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer pork mixture to a dish and top with spring onions.
Per Serving: 510 calories; 39.8 11.3 26.1 79 2573 Full nutrition